GENERAL RESERVATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
VillasPlanet S.L., with registered office in C/ Mar i Estany , local A-B del Puerto de Alcudia, with Tax Identification Number: ESB-572648448, entered in the Companies Registry VOLUME: 2050 BOOK: 0 FOLIO: 1 PAGE: PM-46696 ENTRY No.: 1
In the name and on behalf of the PROPERTY in accordance with the authorisation in force granted by it.
The purpose of these Reservation Conditions is to regulate the contractual relationship between the LESSOR (owner) and the LESSEE (user).
VillasPlanet S.L. is not a contractual party (either as lessor or as lessee) in the rental of the Property. VillasPlanet S.L. acts in the name and on behalf of the OWNER and of the USER in the leasing of seasonal properties, subject to the 29/1994 Act of 24th November on Urban Leasing, especially and expressly in Heading I, article 3, point 2 or as Tourist Holiday Stay (ETV) subject to Decree 17/2006 of 17th February, which implements the 2/2005 Act of 22nd March, regarding the marketing of tourist stays in properties that have been approved for that purpose.
Villas Planet S.L. is a Registered and Authorized Company by the Balearic Tourism Ministry of Govern Balear about Touristic Houses (Holiday Vacations Rentals) accredited with the quality strategy IQT.
- CR (Central of Reservas) CR/258
- VTV (Vivienda Turística Vacacional) # EH/36
- ETV (Estancias Turísticas Vacacionales) # CE/12
- To be of legal age, i.e. at least 25 years old and have full legal capacity to enter into the contract.
- To act completely freely, informed, on their own behalf and without any limitation.
- To have an active e-mail account.
- To provide the company VillasPlanet S.L. with all the data requested in the form, with the USER being the sole party responsible for the quality of the data entered by him/her and to accept the obligation to provide truthful, accurate and complete data regarding his/her identity and the reservation.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
In order to make a reservation you need to enter the search form and choose your arrival and departure dates, as well as the holiday location (optional).
On some dates and for certain accommodation there may be a minimum night stay or obligatory arrival and departure dates. The system will notify you in these cases and you will not be able to continue without changing your arrival and departure dates.
To confirm your request, you will need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount. VillasPlanet S.L., allows users to pay said deposit in 2 ways:
Bank Transfer: you have 2 working days (48 hours) to make the payment, including as "Subject" the reference number of the property, e.g.: (1003) and the dates of the reservation, e.g. (from 01/01/21 to 15/01/21). Once receipt of the deposit payment is confirmed, you will receive provisional confirmation of the rental reservation.
Credit Card (virtual TPV): For your peace of mind, the transaction is performed via a bank payment gateway and this way your reservation will be immediately confirmed and a charge will be made against your credit card for the sum of the rental confirmation payment. Once the form is completed, press "send" to complete the process. You will receive provisional confirmation of the rental reservation by e-mail.
Once 30% of the total amount of your reservation is received and approved, VillasPlanet S.L. will immediately send provisional confirmation of the reservation to the LESSEE by e-mail or by fax.
The remaining 70% of the total rental amount must be paid by the LESSEE via bank transfer 30 days before the arrival date at the property. Please enquire for other payment methods.
If the remaining amount of the rental price (70%) is not paid by 30 days before arrival at the property, the reservation will be automatically cancelled and you will have to pay the pending amount.
Once 100% of the rental sum has been paid and approved by VillasPlanet S.L., a definitive confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the LESSEE.
Important: In the event that the reservation is made less than 30 days before the arrival date at the property, the full amount of the rental amount must be paid.
VillasPlanet S.L. reserves the right to cancel your request before sending the provisional confirmation and/or in the event of not receiving payment of the deposit or proof of the same within the time period stipulated in this section and in this event any amount already paid shall be immediately refunded.
Cancellation policy to be applied as follows: In case of cancellation by the customer. Refund of the amount received by the customer to date as follows:
~ Refund of 15% of the total amount received up to 60 days prior to arrival.
~ Refund of 40% of the total amount received up to 31 days before arrival.
~ Refund of 10% of the total amount received, up to 1 day before arrival or No Show.
~ Free cancellation up to 48 hours after booking (pre-payment or one-off payment).
~ Free cancellation in case of force majeure due to government restrictions, health restrictions or airport closure.
In the event of Cancellations, change days or requests for changes must be made by the guest in writing by e-mail to VillasPlanet S.L. [email@example.com] and will always be subject to the availability and acceptance of both the property and VillasPlanet S.L.
VillasPlanet S.L. shall not accept any responsibility and shall not make any refund of any amount whatsoever in the event of delays in arrivals or unforeseen departures before the end of the leased stay.
Upon receipt of the keys, a sum of €300 (standard amount may vary by property) must be paid in cash as a deposit to ensure the return of the property and its contents in the same condition in which it was received, except for their normal wear and tear.
The final amount of the deposit shall be refunded on the day of departure whenever possible and if not then within 7 working days from that departure date and any damages will be deducted and if this amount exceeds the deposit then you must pay the difference.
CONDITIONS FOR OCCUPANCY OF THE PROPERTY:
Before the handover of the keys, the LESSEE must:
1. Show his/her ID Card/Passport, physically sign the Rental Contract (Definitive Reservation) and pay any pending amounts.
2. The rental that is freely agreed upon by both parties is listed in the Definitive Reservation, with this being for the entire rental period, payable before the handover of the keys, either by bank transfer 30 days before or in cash at the address of the LESSOR after prior consent from the LESSOR.
3. The total number of people allowed in each property is stipulated in the detailed description of the property and this maximum permitted capacity may not be exceeded under any circumstances. Infringement of this rule shall imply the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
4. The contract is valid only for the days defined therein (listed in the Definitive Reservation) and under no circumstances may the LESSEE remain in the property beyond the originally agreed period, without prior consultation and consent by VillasPlanet S.L.
The LESSOR reserves the right to inspect the condition of the property and its contents on a weekly basis, with the LESSEE being liable to the LESSOR for its condition and with the LESSOR being entitled to terminate this contract if there are any damages or modifications that affect them.
5. It is detailed in the description whether the OWNER of the property accepts pets or not. Infringement of this rule, before or during the rental, means the automatic cancellation of the contract.
CONDITIONS DURING THE OCCUPANCY OF THE PROPERTY:
1. The aforementioned property is handed over in a proper level of use and maintenance and with proper living conditions and with its facilities and services in normal working condition. The LESSEE must use the rented property with the diligence required of a reasonable person and at the end of the rental must vacate the property, returning it in the same proper level of maintenance in which it was found. The upkeep of the property is the responsibility of the LESSEE during his/her stay (except for properties that include cleaning in the price). At the end of the stay, the property must be left in the same standards of cleanliness and order in which it was found. If not, an extra cleaning service may be requested, chargeable against the deposit.
2. The LESSEE undertakes not to transfer in full or in part or to sub-lease the holiday property. Nor may it use the property for any purpose other than that of holiday property. In the event that the LESSEE does not comply with this condition, the LESSOR/S may terminate the contract.
3. The LESSEE must treat the property with the due care and consideration of a reasonable person and shall be liable for any damages caused by him/her and/or any of his/her companions and/or guests during the stay, in which case they shall be compensated, charged against the deposit.
4. The LESSEE may not carry out any activities that are disturbing, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous, illegal or in contravention of the Owners Association Bylaws. The LESSEE may not store flammable, explosive or corrosive materials in the property and/or carry out any commercial or industrial activities or any others of any other kind in the property.
Important: Under no circumstances may the rented property be used for the organization of parties or events of any kind therein without prior written consent from the OWNER/LESSOR. In the event that it is necessary to call the police, VillasPlanet S.L reserves the right to evict the LESSEE from the property immediately.
The violation of any of the aforementioned conditions implies the right to the immediate cancellation of the contract without the refund of any sum whatsoever (rent and/or deposit).
- The LESSEE undertakes to keep the accommodation clean, tidy and in the conditions in which it was handed over. The LESSEE also undertakes to follow any usage and maintenance instructions provided by the OWNER, to respect the rules regarding rubbish collection and to consume water, electricity, oil etc. reasonably.
- In the event that the LESSEE requests an extra cleaning service, he/she must notify this to VillasPlanet S.L. in advance and assume its cost. (It is recommended to give notice of this during the reservation process).
- Each property has its own inventory that is checked by the OWNER/LESSOR prior to the rental.
- Before departure, any additional costs not contained in the rental must be paid to the OWNER/LESSOR of the rented property, or in their absence to VillasPlanet S.L. Only what is listed in the online description shall be included in the total price.
- Any possible claims regarding the conditions of the property must be immediately notified to VillasPlanet S.L. and/or the LESSOR of the property, within a maximum period of 3 days and before leaving the property.
CONDITIONS FOR THE LEAVING OF THE PROPERTY:
- The LESSEE must return the property and its contents in a reasonable state of cleanliness and without rubbish or waste inside. If the LESSEE does not, VillasPlanet S.L. shall charge for the cost of a cleaning service against the deposit.
MODIFICATIONS BY THE COMPANY:
1. If for any reason the OWNER/LESSOR of the rented property is forced to change substantial parts of this contract, the LESSEE shall be entitled to cancel it, with the immediate refund of his/her money, or to accept another property that VillasPlanet S.L. suggests as a replacement.
2. Under no circumstances are VillasPlanet S.L. and/or the LESSOR/S liable to pay damages to third parties and are totally free of any guilt or responsibility in the event that the LESSEE or his/her companions suffer any kind of accident during their stay in the property.
3. For any questions that may arise regarding the contract, the parties hereby waive any other jurisdiction to which they may have recourse and submit solely and exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts where the property is located.
Prices are expressed in euros and as a general rule including the relevant taxes, except for those properties that clearly indicate that taxes are not included.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), VILLAS PLANET SL informs that it is the owner of the https website: //www.villasplanet.com/es. In accordance with the requirement of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, VILLAS PLANET SL informs of the following data:
The owner of this website is VILLAS PLANET SL, with CIF B57264848 and registered office at MAR I ESTANY, 1 LOCAL A 07400, ALCUDIA (ILLES BALEARS), registered in the Mercantile Registry, in volume 2050, folio 2, PM sheet 46696 and registration 5. The email address for contacting the company is: firstname.lastname@example.org
User and responsibility regime
The navigation, access and use of the VILLAS PLANET SL website confers the user condition, by which all conditions are accepted, from browsing the VILLAS PLANET SL website, of use here & iacute; established without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations according to the case.
The VILLAS PLANET SL website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility will extend to:
· The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by VILLAS PLANET SL for access to certain content or services offered by the web.
· The use of the information, services and data offered by VILLAS PLANET SL contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morals, good customs or public order, or that of any other so that they may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same functioning of the website.
Link policy and disclaimers
VILLAS PLANET SL is not responsible for the content of the websites to which the user can access through the links established on its website and declares that in no case shall proceed & aacute; to examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other sites on the network. Likewise, neither guarantee & aacute; the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
VILLAS PLANET SL declares that it has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website, which may derive from browsing its website. Consequently, VILLAS PLANET SL is not responsible, in any case, for any damage that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
VILLAS PLANET SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its website. Both in relation to the contents of the website, as in the conditions of use of the same, or in the general conditions of contracting. Such modifications may be made through its website by any form admissible by law and will be enforced during the time they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
Online booking services
Certain contents of the VILLAS PLANET SL website contain the possibility to book online. The use of them will require & aacute; the mandatory reading and acceptance of the general booking conditions established for this purpose by VILLAS PLANET SL.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by VILLAS PLANET SL with CIF B57264848 and registered office at MAR I ESTANY, 1 LOCAL AT 07400, ALCUDIA (ILLES BALEARS), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties. In compliance with current regulations, VILLAS PLANET SL informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
We inform you that we will treat your data according to the existence of your consent and the contractual relationship we have with you.
VILLAS PLANET SL informs you to proceed & aacute; to treat the data in an online, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and up-to-date manner. That is why VILLAS PLANET SL undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that they are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred on it by current regulations on data protection, you may á exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as of the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email email@example.com
You can & aacute; Go to the competent Control Authority to submit the claim you deem appropriate.
SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer)
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and information security between VILLAS PLANET SL and the user.
VILLAS PLANET SL has a security certificate that is used by SSL CERTIFICATE to make secure connections.
In this process several parameters are established to make the connection securely and it is established using preset keys, encoding and decoding all the data sent until the connection is closed.
Intellectual and industrial property
VILLAS PLANET SL by s & iacute; herself or as an assignee, she is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of her website, as & iacute; as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by VILLAS PLANET SL. Therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system will be, if applicable to both Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available all or part of the contents, are expressly prohibited. of this web page, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of VILLAS PLANET SL.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by VILLAS PLANET SL. I will be able to View the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is uniquely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must & aacute; refrain from suppressing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of VILLAS PLANET SL.
Legal actions, applicable legislation and jurisdiction
VILLAS PLANET SL also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents, or for breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed. by the current regulations and of application in the Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. VILLAS PLANET SL has its address in ILLES BALEARS, Spain.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection (RGPD) and the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), VILLAS PLANET SL informs users that it has proceeded to
Create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, with
the main purpose of advertising your products and services.
Data of VILLAS PLANET SL:
ADDRESS: MAR I ESTANY, 1 LOCAL AT 07400, ALCUDIA (ILLES BALEARS) EMAIL:
info @ villasplanet .com
WEB DOMAIN: https://www.villasplanet.com/es
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by
VILLAS PLANET SL, showing as & iacute; interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining
our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at all times the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as & iacute;
how to configure your profile to guarantee your privacy.
VILLAS PLANET SL has access to and processes that users public information, especially its contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not built into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your data, which you have and which may be
exercised before VILLAS PLANET SL, in accordance with the GDPR, must take into account the following
Access: Vendr & aacute; defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information of user profiles.
Rectification: Only you can do it; to be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of VILLAS PLANET SL, for example, to eliminate comments published on the page itself.
Normally, this right should & aacute; exercise it before the Social Network.
Cancellation and / or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be done; Satisfy in relation to that information that is under the control of VILLAS PLANET SL, for example, cease to be attached to the profile.
VILLAS PLANET SL perform & aacute; the following actions: Access to public profile information.
Publication in the user profile of all the information already published in the page of
VILLAS PLANET SL.
Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels. Updates
of the status of the page to be published in the users profile.
The user can always control his connections, eliminate the contents that cease to interest him
and restrict with whom he shares his connections, for that he must & aacute; Access your privacy settings.
The user, once joined to the VILLAS PLANET SL page, may & Post in the last comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof,
enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page is expressly prohibited, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., etc. that attempt or are likely to violate morals,
& eacute; tica, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to the image or the Law. In these cases, VILLAS PLANET SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request permanent blocking of the user.
VILLAS PLANET SL will not be done responsible for the contents that a user has freely published.
The user must keep in mind that his publications will be known by the other users, so he / she is the main person responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by
VILLAS PLANET SL, but still; that will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
VILLAS PLANET SL reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which it may & aacute;
Participate the user attached to your page. The bases of each one of them, when the Social Network platform is used for it, will be published in it. Always complying with the
LSSI-CE and any other standard that applies to it.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions,
or est & aacute; associated with none of them.
VILLAS PLANET SL use & aacute; The Social Network to advertise your products and services, in any case,
decides to process your contact information to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will be aacute;
always, complying with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE.
It will not be considered & aacute; Advertise the fact to recommend to other users the page of VILLAS PLANET SL
so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.